Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018

Happy New Year! Isn't it crazy that it's 2018 and hover cars aren't our main form of transportation?! I have a goal to blog more in 2018 so let's get this party started, shall we?

First, let's chat about 2017. It was a good year. Parker and I were able to do so much like go to Washington DC, Florida, California, Montana, Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, New Orleans, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We went to a ton of movies using our MoviePass - my favorites were Lion, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and The Greatest Showman (soundtrack on repeat over here). We spent a lot of time with family. Parker kicked freaking butt on his first round of boards (like kicked bootay, people). Can you tell I'm proud? ;) It was a good year for us and I'm pumped to see what 2018 will bring!

In 2016, I picked a single word for the year and that was FOCUS. You can read more about why that was my theme for 2016 here. This year I've written down some goals for the year in my new planner and I've been debating which word I should use as my theme. Is this something you do? If so, what word or theme have you picked for the year 2018?

Here are a few that I've been bouncing between:

Consistent
Service
Present
Optimistic

I'd love to hear your thoughts! They all have a little bit to do with the resolutions that I've set this year like complaining less and being more efficient/productive.

If you have a great new years resolution or goal or a word/theme for the new year, comment below! I'd love some more inspiration!

Happy New Year, everyone. I hope it's one full of amazing memories and bountiful happiness! You deserve it :)

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment